This is not Forza 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is not Forza 5

Post  Profeloco on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:10 am

I love the game. Remember that this is not Forza 5. If it was, I would be mad as all get out. This is a better version of TDU with a story line. It's nice for a change of pace. The online racing is worst than our "Short Bus" division, but everyone does it so no one gets really mad. King, Infected, and Cat and Mouse are fun.

I have NEVER drifted on Forza (on purpose...I apologize to those of you on my outside when going into a turn) Very Happy but I really enjoy drifting in Horizon.

I rarely if ever play FM4 single player, it puts me to sleep. Horizon is good for single player but remember it is not for realistic racing. It's better than arcade, better than TDU but not what we are used to. The mechanics are much like Forza 2, in my opinion.

If you only have 15 minutes to play and you want to take on a challenge or two, Horizon is also a good choice.

If you want realistic racing - I'll see you on FM4

If you want some stress release - I'll see you on Horizon

Thank you and remember:
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things

Profeloco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is not Forza 5

Post  boss hamster 66 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Well said Loco i would like to add one more thought. Some may wonder why we started our own club. It was just something i did on a whim. Horizon is a playground not a serious racing sim and when we're on the playground we're short bus kids at heart. We're still here we're just not all there.

boss hamster 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Profeloco on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:41 am

BTW hopefully good news for FM5 - in Horizon you can load setups in the game lobby

Profeloco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Profeloco wrote:BTW hopefully good news for FM5 - in Horizon you can load setups in the game lobby

Good news indeed if it happens!
GLR Viper58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:01 am

The only downside to Horizon is I've almost got 1000 gamerscore already. Only got 5 achievements left to go. Forza 4 took alot longer to complete.

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Riwaly on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:01 pm

GLR Nelly75 wrote:The only downside to Horizon is I've almost got 1000 gamerscore already. Only got 5 achievements left to go. Forza 4 took alot longer to complete.

indeed, you collect a bit "easy"...
GLR Riwaly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Profeloco on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:47 pm

True about the easy achievements. I already have my gold wristband. But that's one of the things I like about it. I got 57k popularity points with my 1970 Mustang and I was completely out of control. Got points for drifting, air time, wreckage, landscaping, passing and who know what else - I was just hoping not to hit something and lose it all.

Profeloco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Riwaly on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:21 am

Profeloco wrote:True about the easy achievements. I already have my gold wristband. But that's one of the things I like about it. I got 57k popularity points with my 1970 Mustang and I was completely out of control. Got points for drifting, air time, wreckage, landscaping, passing and who know what else - I was just hoping not to hit something and lose it all.

LOL.
GLR Riwaly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:31 pm

boss hamster 66 wrote:Well said Loco i would like to add one more thought. Some may wonder why we started our own club. It was just something i did on a whim. Horizon is a playground not a serious racing sim and when we're on the playground we're short bus kids at heart. We're still here we're just not all there.

No worries there Boss, I sent you and Angel a club invite but I have no problem if you guys want to stay in the short bus racing club. We know who you really are, even if you don't want to associate with us in real life. Razz

Wink LOL

GLR----#69
FMC----#69
EZT----#69
VM-----#69
IFCA---#69
VTCC1-$420

Green Leaf Racing Administrator
Green Leaf Racing
Midnite Rider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Profeloco wrote:BTW hopefully good news for FM5 - in Horizon you can load setups in the game lobby

By "setups" you mean builds, there is no tuning that I can find in the program to load setups other than the difficulty settings. I have yet to get into a public race as can be attested by my on-line rank of 1 and 0 races entered. I actually got in a lobby in free roam with Nelly, Real Dark and Shooter to complete some of the co-op challenges and had a blast (yeah, even with Shooter! LOL) and I look forward to getting in some more free roam sessions with others, I saw some of the challenges were for 8 in a room and would like to give those a shot some time soon. Let me know when a bunch want to get together and we can hit the challenges together, they pay off very highly and quickly. Wink

GLR----#69
FMC----#69
EZT----#69
VM-----#69
IFCA---#69
VTCC1-$420

Green Leaf Racing Administrator
Green Leaf Racing
Midnite Rider

View user profile

Back to top Go down