Green Leaf Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Countdown to Europe release.

3 posters

Go down

Countdown to Europe release. Empty Countdown to Europe release.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:24 pm

3 more days to go bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Europe release. Empty Re: Countdown to Europe release.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:18 pm

2 more days to go bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:19 pm

Got it early I see.... Smile
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:18 am

LOL

Yeah I think I'm one of the lucky one's, a lot of people over here have been messed about and had there pre-order copies cancelled or delayed due to lack of stock.

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Riwaly Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:07 am

The misses orderd one for me today, got confirmation that it will arrive tomorrow Very Happy

She's so sweet.... Razz
GLR Riwaly
GLR Riwaly

Back to top Go down

Post  BOOST Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:58 pm

just picked mine up on lunch. they saved my preorder for the lce from tuesday for which was cool. hopefully will be able to play when i get home.
BOOST
BOOST

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:38 pm

I thought the lack of cars was going to put you off Boost.

Okay well looks like we have our second co-leader. I was going to suggest Boss Hamster for the final position but looks like him and Profeloco have started up the Short-bus team instead Shocked so I was thinking how about promoting Brizzo to co-leader status as well?

Back to top Go down

Post  BOOST Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:20 pm

nah im disappointed by it but didnt discourage me from getting it.

not sure about brizzo, he never comes on the site anymore. i dont even think hes registered on the new forum.
BOOST
BOOST

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:09 pm

BOOST wrote:nah im disappointed by it but didnt discourage me from getting it.

not sure about brizzo, he never comes on the site anymore. i dont even think hes registered on the new forum.

Okay fair comment. Maybe stick with just me, you and midnight rider for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:42 pm

As soon as I see BOOST has played Horizon I will send him an invite so he can be the next co-leader, I have already sent one to Boss but like you said he and loco seem to have started The Short Bus Racing club for themselves.
Brizzo is playing and I went to send him an invite but it said he already had one. I think the game automatically sends club invites to my friends list because I know I did not send him an invite as I wanted Nelly to be a coleader so I was waiting until I had the coleaders worked out before sending other invites.. It appears as though I have to send an invite to co-leaders or it just puts them in as regular club members, like Ottis and Roca. Stupid question, did Whiplash leave us or is he still GLR?, he is one I have yet to know what to do with. We have 6 members as of this AM. Welcome aboard BOOST and I think Sponge, aka GLR TheBearJew will be getting the game as well. He was asking about it the other day, I told him he should get it. Wink
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Midnite Rider wrote: As soon as I see BOOST has played Horizon I will send him an invite so he can be the next co-leader, I have already sent one to Boss but like you said he and loco seem to have started The Short Bus Racing club for themselves.
Brizzo is playing and I went to send him an invite but it said he already had one. I think the game automatically sends club invites to my friends list because I know I did not send him an invite as I wanted Nelly to be a coleader so I was waiting until I had the coleaders worked out before sending other invites.. It appears as though I have to send an invite to co-leaders or it just puts them in as regular club members, like Ottis and Roca. Stupid question, did Whiplash leave us or is he still GLR?, he is one I have yet to know what to do with. We have 6 members as of this AM. Welcome aboard BOOST and I think Sponge, aka GLR TheBearJew will be getting the game as well. He was asking about it the other day, I told him he should get it. Wink

Sorry that was my fault I sent a load out today to Brizzo, Real Dark, Roca ,Corsa and my brother. Looks like Hotrodhillbilly and MXsteele don't want to join us either they've both already set clubs up Twisted Evil

Hell yeah Sponge that's awesome news. Looks like a good chance Bargainhunter's gonna grab it as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum