Thoughts on Horizon demo?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thoughts on Horizon demo?

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Sorry I haven't been around much, 1 more week to go fellas Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on Horizon demo?

Post  GLR Riwaly on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Can't wait... bounce
avatar
GLR Riwaly

Posts : 117
Join date : 2012-08-14
Age : 43
Location : Rotterdam, Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on Horizon demo?

Post  Midnite Rider on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:09 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

_________________

 
GLR----#69
FMC----#69
EZT----#69
VM-----#69
IFCA---#69
VTCC1-$420
 
Green Leaf Racing Administrator
Green Leaf Racing
avatar
Midnite Rider

Posts : 363
Join date : 2012-08-14
Age : 56
Location : Coos Bay, Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on Horizon demo?

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:10 am

Just a quick update I've been looking at a bunch of video's on you-tube and came across a really good online session with a bunch of the Turn 10 guys amongst it was a tarmac circuit race on quite a lengthy track, if there's a lot more tracks like it then I think a race series could definitely be possible.



The circuit race starts round about 6 minutes and 50 secs into the video.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

horizon

Post  GLR mar B ond on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:14 am

First off all, it's not even made by Turn 10. I will not say it's bad. It's like need for speed on gravel and if ur in 4 that. Cool, go knock urself out. 2 me, it's not a 55euro game, more like a 30euro game so 2 say. 2 each his own. L8rs
avatar
GLR mar B ond

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 48
Location : rotterdam holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on Horizon demo?

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:37 am

GLR mar B ond wrote:First off all, it's not even made by Turn 10. I will not say it's bad. It's like need for speed on gravel and if ur in 4 that. Cool, go knock urself out. 2 me, it's not a 55euro game, more like a 30euro game so 2 say. 2 each his own. L8rs

Wow thanks for sharing!!! Firstly we know Turn 10 didn't make the game, but there game engine and the majority of the car models from FM4 were used by Playground Ground games.
As for the price, well this is the first time I haven't felt cheated, I paid £60 for the game plus a further £30 the Season pass, sounds like a lot of money but this game is awesome.
And lastly you really can't compare this to a need for speed game, I've always liked the open world NFS titles like most wanted, carbon and underground 2 but this is a class way above all of them.

If your basing your thoughts about this game on the demo then you've made a huge mistake, you need to go and rent the game out before passing judgement.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on Horizon demo?

Post  GLR1FastRedneck on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:07 am

I still laid off from work, no funds to buy Horizon yet. When I get back to work I will purchase it. Sorry guys. Crying or Very sad

_________________
Green Leaf Racing
avatar
GLR1FastRedneck

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on Horizon demo?

Post  GLR Riwaly on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:58 pm

I have played the game a few hours now, looking realy great and i think worth the money, paid only €57,00 for it Smile (No season pass, as I never buy it).

I think it's behaving better then the demo, and there is a lot to discover in the game.... yes, I like to search for items in a game.
I agree that the handling of the cars is arcade, but the react much better then NSF games. I think of it as a luxury arcade racing game with benifits.
avatar
GLR Riwaly

Posts : 117
Join date : 2012-08-14
Age : 43
Location : Rotterdam, Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on Horizon demo?

Post  Midnite Rider on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:47 pm

GLR1FastRedneck wrote:I still laid off from work, no funds to buy Horizon yet. When I get back to work I will purchase it. Sorry guys. Crying or Very sad
Already made GLR TheBearJew co-leader and I think he made the last spot, I didn't think you were going to be getting it Redneck, I will try to promote you to co-leader when you get the game and we can go from there. I understand the lack of funds issue. I suffer from that as well which is why I do not have the LCE other than the fact that there were none here to be had, even the local Gamestop did not have one. I live in a really small town with limited access to any major cities, but I freaking love it here! Wink

Oh and just so you know lag should not be a major issue here since the cars do not get damaged from collisons other that having cosmetic damage, which you can shut off and run with you car in perfect shape even if you crash into things. Twisted Evil

_________________

 
GLR----#69
FMC----#69
EZT----#69
VM-----#69
IFCA---#69
VTCC1-$420
 
Green Leaf Racing Administrator
Green Leaf Racing
avatar
Midnite Rider

Posts : 363
Join date : 2012-08-14
Age : 56
Location : Coos Bay, Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on Horizon demo?

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:01 pm

Midnite Rider wrote:
GLR1FastRedneck wrote:I still laid off from work, no funds to buy Horizon yet. When I get back to work I will purchase it. Sorry guys. Crying or Very sad
Already made GLR TheBearJew co-leader and I think he made the last spot, I didn't think you were going to be getting it Redneck, I will try to promote you to co-leader when you get the game and we can go from there. I understand the lack of funds issue. I suffer from that as well which is why I do not have the LCE other than the fact that there were none here to be had, even the local Gamestop did not have one. I live in a really small town with limited access to any major cities, but I freaking love it here! Wink

Oh and just so you know lag should not be a major issue here since the cars do not get damaged from collisons other that having cosmetic damage, which you can shut off and run with you car in perfect shape even if you crash into things. Twisted Evil

I'm prepared to give up my co-leader spot midnight

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on Horizon demo?

Post  Midnite Rider on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:01 am

We can cross that bridge when we come to it m8. Your doing a great job with what your doing. I could always make him the garage leader as well. Wink

_________________

 
GLR----#69
FMC----#69
EZT----#69
VM-----#69
IFCA---#69
VTCC1-$420
 
Green Leaf Racing Administrator
Green Leaf Racing
avatar
Midnite Rider

Posts : 363
Join date : 2012-08-14
Age : 56
Location : Coos Bay, Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on Horizon demo?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum