Green Leaf Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Horizon demo?

+4
BEAST
GLR Riwaly
GLR Corsa
BOOST
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thoughts on Horizon demo? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thoughts on Horizon demo?

Post  Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Sorry I haven't been around much, 1 more week to go fellas Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Riwaly Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Can't wait... bounce
GLR Riwaly
GLR Riwaly

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:09 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:10 am

Just a quick update I've been looking at a bunch of video's on you-tube and came across a really good online session with a bunch of the Turn 10 guys amongst it was a tarmac circuit race on quite a lengthy track, if there's a lot more tracks like it then I think a race series could definitely be possible.

The circuit race starts round about 6 minutes and 50 secs into the video.

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Horizon demo? - Page 2 Empty horizon

Post  GLR mar B ond Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:14 am

First off all, it's not even made by Turn 10. I will not say it's bad. It's like need for speed on gravel and if ur in 4 that. Cool, go knock urself out. 2 me, it's not a 55euro game, more like a 30euro game so 2 say. 2 each his own. L8rs
GLR mar B ond
GLR mar B ond

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:37 am

GLR mar B ond wrote:First off all, it's not even made by Turn 10. I will not say it's bad. It's like need for speed on gravel and if ur in 4 that. Cool, go knock urself out. 2 me, it's not a 55euro game, more like a 30euro game so 2 say. 2 each his own. L8rs

Wow thanks for sharing!!! Firstly we know Turn 10 didn't make the game, but there game engine and the majority of the car models from FM4 were used by Playground Ground games.
As for the price, well this is the first time I haven't felt cheated, I paid £60 for the game plus a further £30 the Season pass, sounds like a lot of money but this game is awesome.
And lastly you really can't compare this to a need for speed game, I've always liked the open world NFS titles like most wanted, carbon and underground 2 but this is a class way above all of them.

If your basing your thoughts about this game on the demo then you've made a huge mistake, you need to go and rent the game out before passing judgement.

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR1FastRedneck Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:07 am

I still laid off from work, no funds to buy Horizon yet. When I get back to work I will purchase it. Sorry guys. Crying or Very sad
GLR1FastRedneck
GLR1FastRedneck

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Riwaly Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:58 pm

I have played the game a few hours now, looking realy great and i think worth the money, paid only €57,00 for it Smile (No season pass, as I never buy it).

I think it's behaving better then the demo, and there is a lot to discover in the game.... yes, I like to search for items in a game.
I agree that the handling of the cars is arcade, but the react much better then NSF games. I think of it as a luxury arcade racing game with benifits.
GLR Riwaly
GLR Riwaly

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:47 pm

GLR1FastRedneck wrote:I still laid off from work, no funds to buy Horizon yet. When I get back to work I will purchase it. Sorry guys. Crying or Very sad
Already made GLR TheBearJew co-leader and I think he made the last spot, I didn't think you were going to be getting it Redneck, I will try to promote you to co-leader when you get the game and we can go from there. I understand the lack of funds issue. I suffer from that as well which is why I do not have the LCE other than the fact that there were none here to be had, even the local Gamestop did not have one. I live in a really small town with limited access to any major cities, but I freaking love it here! Wink

Oh and just so you know lag should not be a major issue here since the cars do not get damaged from collisons other that having cosmetic damage, which you can shut off and run with you car in perfect shape even if you crash into things. Twisted Evil
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:01 pm

Midnite Rider wrote:
GLR1FastRedneck wrote:I still laid off from work, no funds to buy Horizon yet. When I get back to work I will purchase it. Sorry guys. Crying or Very sad
Already made GLR TheBearJew co-leader and I think he made the last spot, I didn't think you were going to be getting it Redneck, I will try to promote you to co-leader when you get the game and we can go from there. I understand the lack of funds issue. I suffer from that as well which is why I do not have the LCE other than the fact that there were none here to be had, even the local Gamestop did not have one. I live in a really small town with limited access to any major cities, but I freaking love it here! Wink

Oh and just so you know lag should not be a major issue here since the cars do not get damaged from collisons other that having cosmetic damage, which you can shut off and run with you car in perfect shape even if you crash into things. Twisted Evil

I'm prepared to give up my co-leader spot midnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:01 am

We can cross that bridge when we come to it m8. Your doing a great job with what your doing. I could always make him the garage leader as well. Wink
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2