Green Leaf Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how many of you have battlefield 3 and play it?

5 posters

Go down

how many of you have battlefield 3 and play it? Empty how many of you have battlefield 3 and play it?

Post  GLR xGlitch Itx Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:23 am

i was just wanting to find out how many of the GLR members play battlefield, as i am in the XAF clan on bf3 and im going to try and rent a server in the next 6 weeks, and if there is a few GLR members that play i would like to have it as a GLR server and make who ever plays it admin & vip. if all you batlefield 3 lovers could get back to me it would be great.. thanks Smile

GLR xGlitch Itx

Back to top Go down

how many of you have battlefield 3 and play it? Empty Re: how many of you have battlefield 3 and play it?

Post  BEAST Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:34 am

I battle the field!
Very Happy

BEAST

Back to top Go down

how many of you have battlefield 3 and play it? Empty Re: how many of you have battlefield 3 and play it?

Post  Midnite Rider Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:52 am

Closest I come is GTA, Rage, Red Dead Redemption, Resident Evil, Perfect Dark Zero or Bioshock 2 but most of them I have yet to play multiplayer because I don't know anyone who wants to multiplayer with me in those games. Maybe one day......
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR xGlitch Itx Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:23 am

beast you should come on have a game with me sometime, Smile

i had rage mike but traded it in to get forza lol. you should save up your pennys and get battlefield, its a good game on and offline Smile

i need to get more games Sad

GLR xGlitch Itx

Back to top Go down

Post  BEAST Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:33 am

GLR xGlitch Itx wrote:beast you should come on have a game with me sometime, Smile

I would but im always in school.. Sad

BEAST

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:55 am

I'll check out the demo, if there is one, I did like Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. May have to pick up a copy if I like it at the used game store. It all depends on how much I like it and how cheap I can get it. LOL
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  bargainhunter1 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:57 am

I play BF3 all the time during the day through the week! Midnite I still have Red Dead and all the packs so we should get together and play sometime! I use to play it daily! lol
bargainhunter1
bargainhunter1

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Sounds good, I need to get my multiplayer acheivements. Wink
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  bargainhunter1 Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:04 am

Midnite Rider wrote:Sounds good, I need to get my multiplayer acheivements. Wink
I just blew the dust off Red Dead today! We'll get together soon and go down in a blaze of glory in the old west together! Lol
bargainhunter1
bargainhunter1

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR xGlitch Itx Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:20 am

can i FR you barginhunter? we can play some time?

GLR xGlitch Itx

Back to top Go down

Post  bargainhunter1 Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:53 am

GLR xGlitch Itx wrote:can i FR you barginhunter? we can play some time?
Sure, sounds good! Very Happy
bargainhunter1
bargainhunter1

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Riwaly Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:29 am

I only battle on the circuits...
GLR Riwaly
GLR Riwaly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down