Green Leaf Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Horizon Links

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forza Horizon Links - Page 2 Empty Re: Forza Horizon Links

Post  BOOST Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:26 pm

Well its getting great reviews so far. Im excited about it for a couple different reasons. First off, there are quite a few cars in fm4 that dont really belong on a track. they are cars i really like too, but i just find them boring driving around a track. ie. raptor, lincoln continental. Second, i like open world racing games also, but all the ones that are out, i cant stand the handling physics. i love the handling physics of fm4, so that with an open world should make for a fun game.
BOOST
BOOST

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:09 am

Ok... here is an example of what is going on behind the scenes at pCars. This is a developmental rendering of the BMW Z4. Each car in the game is actually built this way... from the ground up and bit by bit. This car is about 3 weeks in and likely is a couple weeks off yet before we get it in the game.

Forza Horizon Links - Page 2 Scqmiw

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58

Back to top Go down

Post  BOOST Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:27 pm

If my pc could run it, i wouldnt mind giving it a try.
BOOST
BOOST

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:36 pm

If it helps Boost these are the recommended system specs.

CPU – 3.0GHz Dual-Core, 2.4GHz Quad-Core
GRAPHICS – nVidia 9600 GT 512Mb, ATI Radeon HD 4750 512Mb
MEMORY – 2Gb RAM (3Gb-4Gb recommended)
CONNECTION – Continuous Internet

Mines quite a bit higher than this.

CPU - 3.2 GHz Quad Core (AMD Phenom II X4 840)
GRAPHICS - NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 2Gb's (The cheap one Very Happy )
MEMORY - 4 Gb (2 x 2 Gb's DDR2)
And I'm using a wired Xbox 360 controller.

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:59 pm

GLR Nelly75 wrote:If it helps Boost these are the recommended system specs.

CPU – 3.0GHz Dual-Core, 2.4GHz Quad-Core
GRAPHICS – nVidia 9600 GT 512Mb, ATI Radeon HD 4750 512Mb
MEMORY – 2Gb RAM (3Gb-4Gb recommended)
CONNECTION – Continuous Internet

Mines quite a bit higher than this.

CPU - 3.2 GHz Quad Core (AMD Phenom II X4 840)
GRAPHICS - NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 2Gb's (The cheap one Very Happy )
MEMORY - 4 Gb (2 x 2 Gb's DDR2)
And I'm using a wired Xbox 360 controller.

Wow, the one I just built

CPU - 3.2 Ghz Intel i5-3470 Quad core unlocked, overclocked and running at 3.6 Ghz
Graphics - XFX nVidia GeForce GT 520 2 Gb's DDR3 memory (Only cost me $54.00, thanks to CompUSA)
Memory - 8 Gb (2 x 4 Gb's DD3 1600Mhz)
Internet - 30 Mbps Down and 3 Mbps Up
All I need is the controller, I am still using a Logitech Rumblepad 2. LOL

All I need is money and I am good to go. Wink
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Damn sounds nice personally I'm an AMD fan but nowadays there's not much difference between AMD and Intel.

Well if your running windows XP or higher your best bet is the Xbox 360 Wired Controller, There is a PC version of it but I wouldn't bother it's basically the same it just cost's twice as much Question Question

And as for Project Cars Pre Alpha, if you go for the Junior membership it is only 10 euro's for that you get each monthly update and that price will be given back to you when the game is released. You can always change your mind at a later date and pay the extra to be upgraded.

Back to top Go down

Post  BOOST Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:45 pm

CPU: AMD Turion(tm) 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-64
2.2 GHz Performance Rated at: 3.52 GHz
RAM: 3.1 GB
VIDEO: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2400

I use a scanner that tells me which pc games i can play. the thing that confuses me is i have a dual core processor thats listed as 2.2 GHz but yet the scanner says its rated for 3.5 GHz. Neutral

BOOST
BOOST

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:55 pm

I've been an Intel stalwart since the 486 days because back then AMD had it's share of Issues with Software in the early days. Intel has always done me right as long as I avoided the Celeron chips, they sucked worse than AMD did. I know AMD has come a long way since them but I am partial to the Intel chips and old habits are hard to break. I also got a copy of Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit so my OS would easily handle it (had to go for the 64 bit seeing as I wanted to utilize all 8 Gigs of ram). The 32 bit will only support up to 4 Gigs then the rest is wasted on a 32 bit OS. Wink

Still money is an issue right now, credit cards are maxed and cannot afford the payments on them as it is. Guess I will have to wait and see when the demo comes out. I installed the Call Of Duty 4 demo the other day to try out the new system and it rocks! Now if I can just scrape up the money to buy a few decent PC games.
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Woo Hoo, looks like I will get Forza Horizon after all. Just cannot pre-order it as I do not want to wait for the snail mail here, takes 3 or 4 days more to get mail than normal here. I will just have to take a trip to the local Gamestop for a copy when it releases, I know there are not that many Forza freaks here (I think I am the only one but there are only about 16,000 people here between both the neighboring cities) so I should be able to get one no problem. And no, my local gamestop is so small I cannot set it for store delivery on the day it ships, they don't offer that on any game here, it sucks being in a small town for that reason only. LOL Wink
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  BOOST Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:26 am

you cant prorder it there?
BOOST
BOOST

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:23 am

Midnite Rider wrote:Woo Hoo, looks like I will get Forza Horizon after all. Just cannot pre-order it as I do not want to wait for the snail mail here, takes 3 or 4 days more to get mail than normal here. I will just have to take a trip to the local Gamestop for a copy when it releases, I know there are not that many Forza freaks here (I think I am the only one but there are only about 16,000 people here between both the neighboring cities) so I should be able to get one no problem. And no, my local gamestop is so small I cannot set it for store delivery on the day it ships, they don't offer that on any game here, it sucks being in a small town for that reason only. LOL Wink

You getting the Limited edition m8?

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:15 am

BOOST wrote:you cant prorder it there?

If I preorder it I have to get it snail mail, no store delivery option here. I wont get it in hand until well a week or more after it is out. I might as well wait and go to gamestop the day it releases and hope they have a Limited Edition available otherwise I am getting the standard version.
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  BOOST Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:04 am

you should be able to preorder at gamestop. should be there the day it comes out and you just go pick it up.
BOOST
BOOST

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:27 am

Unfortunately that is not an option offered here, you cannot deliver a preorder to the local GameStop. That was one of the things it took some getting used to after living in San Diego for 30 years. There are only 16,000 people in our entire city, which is roughly the size of one of the neighborhoods we lived in in San Diego. It even takes the regular mail an extra 3-4 days to get to us here since they closed the sorting facilities in Eugene. Even though we are the largest seaport on the Oregon coast we are a very small community here of mainly fishermen and some loggers. The big draw here is the beaches since everyone in Oregon heads here for them and they are tiny here as compared to California. Total population here between Coos Bay (city I live in) and North Bend (city sharing our border) is less than 28,000. I do have to admit I really like it here though and overall am very happy retiring here.
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2