Green Leaf Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello guys!

4 posters

Go down

Hello guys! Empty Hello guys!

Post  DarkSpirit Sun May 31, 2015 10:32 am

Hello everyone in GLR. My name is Robert aka Dark Spirit and from Virginia USA.
I know who is GLRFastRedneck and he was great guy last few years. My old gamertag is GLR Dark Rider so now I'm looking for a racing clubs. Give me a chance to join GLR and I won't quit or leave ever again. I love Monster Energy and sports: Slot Cars, Mountain Bike, BMX Racing, and RC Racing. I can racing and shooter but I'm not using shooter too much sometime. I love racing so much. My favorite sports is Racing, Footall, Wrestling/MMA, and Hockey. Thank you, GLR.
DarkSpirit
DarkSpirit

Back to top Go down

Hello guys! Empty Re: Hello guys!

Post  GLR1FastRedneck Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Welcome back Dark Rider!!
GLR1FastRedneck
GLR1FastRedneck

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:25 pm

Welcome back, unfortunately if you don't have an Xbox One you won't find anyone around except me and GLR Mar B ond. We race on virtual1gaming.com and now I race on TORAus, go to theonlineracingassociation.com Both those forums provide FM4 and FM5 series. According to Redneck, they are trying to resurrect the team on the One but that is not going to happen for me. I cannot afford a new console being on a fixed income, which some people don't seem to understand that concept.
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkSpirit Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:22 pm

GLR1FastRedneck wrote:Welcome back Dark Rider!!

Lol, Thanks bro.
DarkSpirit
DarkSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkSpirit Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:27 pm

Midnite Rider wrote:Welcome back, unfortunately if you don't have an Xbox One you won't find anyone around except me and GLR Mar B ond. We race on virtual1gaming.com and now I race on TORAus, go to theonlineracingassociation.com Both those forums provide FM4 and FM5 series. According to Redneck, they are trying to resurrect the team on the One but that is not going to happen for me. I cannot afford a new console being on a fixed income, which some people don't seem to understand that concept.

Yes, I had 2 for both Xbox 360 and One too. My gamertag is DarkSpiritSkull. I know that TORA is very nice racing website and I will check it out about Virtual1gaming later. Sad about Virtual Motorsports has shut down. It's time to move on and new life to find a good racing league without VM.
DarkSpirit
DarkSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:33 pm

Well, if you have the One already you can get hooked back up with the team there, apparently some get together and race regularly. I'm just the last remnant of a dying 360 culture they no longer care about. Hope you have a good time with them, I won't be seeing them at all I guess. L8r to you and more power to you Dark Spirit, good luck my friend.
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkSpirit Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:56 pm

Midnite Rider wrote:Well, if you have the One already you can get hooked back up with the team there, apparently some get together and race regularly. I'm just the last remnant of a dying 360 culture they no longer care about. Hope you have a good time with them, I won't be seeing them at all I guess. L8r to you and more power to you Dark Spirit, good luck my friend.

Yeah, I know. Xbox 360 will stop 2016 anytime soon. I will miss Xbox 360. I can take care of that. I won't leaving GLR because I love GLR. Hard to find a good racing club and I think that I make decide back to GLR. Thank you Midnite Rider.
DarkSpirit
DarkSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR mar B ond Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:40 am

Hy there DarkSpirit.
I'm a series developer for some time now.  With latest series in the past year or so on V1, before that on other sites.
V1 has dropped the forum, and wanted to continue only through Facebook, or a small website page, that's not gonna work for me. They also seem to have lost interest themselves, for a while now, in keeping racing stuff up to date, communicating, and their own series check ups.
Heard they were going for a more wider game based approach.  No problem with that, just for myself, i just want a racing concentrated site.

So were my next events are gonna be placed, i don't know yet. Had some contacts/offers and we'll surely look into that in coming period.
Chances of it being at TORA are not very big, not very fond of their procedures and quite a few of their ,competitors'. (handling protests would be a daytime job).
EZT also offered to place it there, so that's an option.
Just saw FMchallenge still up, so who knows, but that's up to Midnite i guess.
My series are on FM4, because there's still no better alternative BY FAR!!.
With lobby sizes(16), and overall lobby settings it's still the best way to organize series.
FM4 series still have way more entries and less hassles (game brake downs, lagging, replay problems, lobby chat fouls, distance meters, and so on, and so on) then ,next gen' racers.
Some series that we ran at V1 even had more drivers then on TORA at that time, was nice racing at V1.
FM6 MIGHT be the time to make the change (for me anyway) to ,next gen'.
And that GLR has become a bit quite and spread out, with the FM5 and xboxone huge release time differences that was alway's gonna happen. When FM5 was dissapointing a lot of guys even quit al together.

For me now with 2 jobs, and me getting 1 house ready for sale and another ready to move in (for my mother), it's quite hectic, but when i find the time surely there'll be another series or 2.
Got 2 series as good as ready, so it'll be notified.
1 series that was a great succes, and what will be the 1st one to make a comeback, is the MaseratiTrofeo. On my SF there are a few photo's and replays of that series(and others). Feel free to take a look.
Greetings
GLR mar B ond
GLR mar B ond

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down